Book: Evie's Kitchen
Editor: David Smith
Foreword: Jock Doubleday
Type: Paperback, 266 pages, full colour photography throughout
Price: £16.99 ex p&p (Price may vary outside this web site)
Publisher: Rawcreation Ltd
Reasons to read Evie's Kitchen
- You are a parent-to-be and want to know the most satisfying way to raise your child
- You are a vegan and want your child to get all the right nutrition
- You are raw and want your child to get all the right nutrition
- You love raw food recipes and know that most of these fully photographed recipes are great for grown ups, too
- You want your child to be clued-up, switched-on and not part of the old skool mainstream system
- You are rawcurious and want some recipes to incorporate into your diet or your child's diet
- You like to read about children being raised with love, divinity and truth, because the newspapers don't cover such articles
"I love Evie's Kitchen and not just because I love Evie (she is the best ever!)! This book contains crucial information for mothers who wish to consciously raise their children on a diet of raw-plant-based nutrition. This is the best overall living-food-oriented nutrient and recipe guide I have seen for pregnant women, young mothers, infants, and young children. I am proud of the contribution Shazzie has made with this book to greatly improve the lives and health of mothers and children everywhere."
-- David Wolfe
Author of The Sunfood Diet Success System, Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future, Amazing Grace, Eating For Beauty, and co-author with Shazzie of Naked Chocolate, Founder of www.davidwolfe.com, www.thebestdayever.com, www.sacredchocolate.com, www.ftpf.org
What is Evie's Kitchen?
Evie's Kitchen by Shazzie is a comprehensive guide to raising a child as naturally as possible in the western world. Shazzie examines the breastfeeding culture, the benefits of raw food, and the nutritional challenges of raising a child as a vegan. With a depth of research never published before in vegan literature, Shazzie works out the supplements needed to raise a child healthy, vegan and raw. Her final conclusions in her journey may startle you!
There are over 180 full colour photographed recipes in this book, providing many different meal options for the raw child. The recipes start with "first foods" and then progress to foods and meals that children and adults alike will love. In fact, if you don't have a child in your life, you'll love this book just for the recipes! Check out the following, including Russell Brand's hair fell on my plate, My mate, Golden nuggets, Muffins w' stuffin, Golden brown texture like sun and Joe's ecstatic faked beans.